The polymer lithium battery manufacturer tells you! First of all, the polymer is safer than 18650: under the same flow, overpressure, and overcharge, the result is a bulge, and one of the results is an explosion. You may think of it. In addition, the polymer is a solid core, so there is no leakage of the 18650 liquid core. Therefore, the safety of the polymer is high.
2. The weight ratio of polymer 18650 is smaller than that of 18650 battery. The same volume of polymer core is less than 18650, and half of the weight is also light. Therefore, when charging all mobile phones or other devices, the polymer core power bank can reduce people's load. Because the conversion rate of the core is not used, polymer can also bring us more surprises, let us charge a little more mobile phone.
3. Compared with 18650, the polymer core has longer service time and life span. Because the polymer can be recharged 600 times, but only half of his 18650, which means that if a person buys a polymer power bank can be used for two years, so he bought a 18650 battery for one year to scrap the power bank. Second, they do not have the same wear rate. After a year of use, the polymer still maintains 90% of its original capacity, and a year later, the 18650 battery capacity is only 65%. In addition, the conversion rate of the polymer is 88%, and 18650 is only 70%. Therefore, the core of the polymer can be imagined as a longer and longer service life of the polymer.
four. The conversion rate of polymer to battery is higher than 18650. Polymer has 88% energy conversion rate, 18650 is only 70%. Just like a 10,000 mAh power bank, if the polymer can charge this phone with 9 words, the 18650 battery can only charge the phone 7 times.
1. Often use laptop without plugging in
Lithium polymer battery manufacturers found that in addition to some friends who cherish the battery and are reluctant to use it, there is also a category of users who use computer batteries hard. They feel that it is very convenient to have no power cords. They often use laptop batteries to work until the system is low. The alarm is reluctantly plugged in. In fact, the use of these two types of extreme users is harmful to the battery.
2. Use laptop without battery
First of all, the battery is a consumable product. For the sake of protecting the battery, it is not wrong to unplug the battery when using the laptop. It can show that such people cherish things very much, and there is nothing wrong with them. However, if the battery is not used for a long time, you need to charge the battery to about half of the charge and save it (why is half the charge? The netizen on the 47th floor below gives a detailed explanation), and the battery needs to be charged every once in a while, otherwise if the battery is placed For too long, the battery may be damaged if there is no electricity for a long time. When you remember to use it, it is likely that it will not charge. The battery may be scrapped if it is not in use. At the same time, the laptop computer used by the battery will lose its defense against power outages. Important data that is running will be lost. Unexpected power outages may also damage the hard disk. In general, the advantages of installing a battery to use a laptop computer outweigh the disadvantages, so it is recommended that you do not remove the battery when using the laptop.
3. Use laptop in high temperature environment
The working temperature of lithium battery is limited. Generally speaking, the working temperature of lithium battery is about 0℃-40℃. Lower than this temperature will cause the battery life to be shortened sharply, but the damage to the battery is not too great. Big. However, if the temperature is higher than the battery limit temperature, it will rapidly increase battery loss. If the temperature is too high, it will cause serious consequences such as battery explosion.