Scientific maintenance method of lithium battery
1. Choose the charger produced by the authentic lithium battery charger manufacturer and follow the instructions. When using the fast charger, if the indicator light changes, it means that it is 90% full. Don't worry at this time, you can wait until the battery is fully charged;
2. Turning off charging is better than turning on charging;
3. The working temperature is between -20℃ and 60℃. For this reason, it is best to charge at room temperature and do not cover other things on the phone while charging.
4. If you want to make the new battery achieve the best use effect in a short period of time, you can perform three or more complete charging and discharging, of course, you can also not do this. If there is this requirement in the manual, it should be done in accordance with the requirements of the manual, which is beneficial to the maintenance of the lithium battery in the future;
2. The state of scientific shelving in the maintenance of lithium batteries:
1. The storage temperature is best to choose between 4℃ and 35℃. Don't expose the battery to high temperature or severe cold. A lithium battery that has been activated is generally in a state of shelving for at least half of the time, so the appropriate temperature is for the maintenance of the lithium battery. Has the most frequent and most important meaning;
2. For lithium batteries that have not been used for a long time, a charge and discharge similar to "activation" should be performed once a month, and a power calibration should be performed. Because lithium batteries that have not been used for a long time will have battery electrode passivation, the electrons in the lithium battery should be kept in a flowing state. Passivation will destroy the electrode structure and affect the battery life. Of course, the best situation is to keep it half charged.
Any method is effective under certain conditions. The maintenance measures for lithium batteries are not to extend the life of the lithium battery, but to extend the life of the lithium battery within the effective cycle of the lithium battery design. Knowing this, it is necessary to position the significance of lithium battery maintenance not to reduce its life, so as to reflect the economics of lithium battery maintenance.
Adaptation of polymer battery battery temperature environment
The safe use of polymer batteries under different environmental conditions is essential. Among all environmental factors. Temperature has the greatest impact on the charge and discharge performance of polymer batteries. The electrochemical reaction at the electrode/electrolyte interface is related to the ambient temperature. The electrode/electrolyte interface is regarded as the heart of the polymer battery. If the temperature drops, the reaction rate of the electrodes also drops: assuming that the voltage of the polymer battery remains constant, the discharge current decreases. The power output of the polymer battery will also decrease. The opposite is true if the temperature rises. That is, the output power of the polymer battery will rise. Temperature also affects the transfer speed of the electrolyte, the temperature rises faster, and the temperature drops slower: the charge and discharge performance of polymer batteries will also be affected. But the temperature is too high. It will destroy the chemical balance in the polymer battery.After the battery is assembled and injected, it will be charged and activated once. We call it formation. The specified temperature of formation is 45±5℃.