Lithium iron phosphate battery and polymer battery have their own characteristics at low temperatures
Using patented battery raw material formula and innovative manufacturing technology, low-temperature lithium can effectively improve the discharge performance of the battery in a low-temperature environment, reduce the internal resistance of the battery, and achieve the effect of high-speed discharge. Therefore, the life expectancy is longer and the strength is stronger. Discharging at 0.2C at a low temperature of -30C, the discharge capacity of Grip low-temperature batteries is still above 80%, which is also one of Grip's core technologies. Gripp low temperature polymer lithium battery has the following advantages:
1. High low-temperature discharge performance, the minimum discharge is 0.2C at -50℃, and the efficiency exceeds 60%; at -40℃, the discharge capacity at 0.2C reaches 80%;
2, wide operating temperature range, -50C ~ 50C;
3. Excellent low-temperature cycle performance, charge and discharge at 0.5°C at -30°C, and keep the capacity above 85% for 300 cycles;
4, high safety performance, passed UL/CE/UN certification;
5. The size is flexible, and the size and shape design can be customized according to customer needs;
6. Compared with the traditional lithium polymer battery, it breaks through the discharge temperature limit of -20℃~60℃.
7. It has mass production capacity and good battery consistency;
8. Large current can appear at -50°C to maintain large capacity;
9. It can still maintain its excellent performance in a working environment of -50°C;
10. It can be widely used in cold weather and military equipment.
low temperature lithium iron phosphate battery has the following characteristics:
1. Using superposition technology, low internal resistance;
2. Excellent low temperature performance: discharge at -40℃ at 0.5℃, the discharge capacity exceeds 60% of the initial capacity; at 0.3℃, the discharge capacity at -35℃ exceeds 70% of the initial capacity.
3. Wide operating temperature range, -40℃~55℃;
4, can be charged at -20℃;
5. Using lithium iron phosphate chemical materials, high safety and long cycle life;