1. The energy ratio is relatively high. With high storage energy density, it has reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries;
2. Long service life, the service life can reach more than 6 years, the battery with lithium iron phosphate as the positive electrode is charged and discharged at 1C (100% DOD), and has a record of 10,000 times of use;
3. The rated voltage is high (the single working voltage is 3.7V3.2V), which is approximately equal to the series voltage of 3 nickel-cadmium or nickel-metal hydride rechargeable batteries, which is convenient to form a battery power pack;
4. With high power endurance, the lithium iron phosphate lithium ion battery used in electric vehicles can reach 15-30C charge and discharge capacity, which is convenient for high-intensity start-up acceleration;
5. Low self-discharge rate, which is one of the most prominent advantages of the battery. It can generally achieve 1% per month, which is much lower than 25-30% of Ni-Cd and 30-35% of Ni and MH. .
6. Light weight, the weight is about 1/5-1/6 of the lead-acid battery product under the same volume.
7. High and low temperature applicability, it can be used at -20°C-60°C, and can be used at -45°C after processing.
8. Green and environmental protection, regardless of production, use or scrap, it does not contain or produce any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as lead, mercury, cadmium, etc.
9. Production basically does not consume water, which is very beneficial to our water shortage.
10. Specific energy refers to the energy per unit weight or unit volume.
Specific energy is expressed in Wh/kg or Wh/L. Wh is the unit of energy, W is watt, h is hour; kg is kilogram (weight unit), L is liter (volume unit).